No registration required.
We look forward to your participation!
March 12th – 13th, 2017
Mizuho Hall (B1F), Faculty of Law/Economics East Bldg.
Day 1 (March 12th, Sun)
15:00-17:00 Chair: Takafumi Kurosawa
- Asli Colpan (Kyoto University)
- Ben Wubs (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Tanaka Akira (Kyoto University)
Day 2 (March 13th, Mon)
15:00-16:30 Chair: Gerarda Westerhuis
- Takafumi Kurosawa (Kyoto University)
- Christina Lubinski (Copenhagen Business School)
- Junko Watanabe (Kyoto University)
16:30-16:50 Coffee Break
16:50-17:50 Chair: Daniel Wadhwani
- Grerarda Westerhuis (Utrecht University)
- Daniel R. Wadhawani (University of the Pacific)
Economic History Seminar, Graduate School of Economicss, Kyoto University
Kyoto University Asian Platform for Global Sustainability & Transcultural Studies (AGST)