Top Global Course
For GSE Master’s students
1) Obtain 8 credits or more from the courses taught in English at the Graduate School of Economics, Letters and Agriculture. Please see the “Available courses” for more information.
Any credits that the student earned while being enrolled in master’s programme at the GSE before starting the AGST Top Global Course can be counted
2) Achieve TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0 by the time of submission of the master’s thesis.
3) Pass the master’s thesis examination.
How to complete the programme
1) Fulfill the course requirements as listed above.
2) Submit a copy of their academic transcript by the end of April (of the second school year).
3) Submit a copy of the official certificate of TOEFL iBT or IELTS by the time of submission of master’s thesis.
4) Submit a copy of grade report by end of February (of the graduate year)